June 1-2, 2018. 61st Annual Meeting, Downtown Westin Hotel Cleveland, OH. Download the printable meeting registration form.
Abstract Submission Information/Requirements
Abstract Deadline: February 15, 2018 (Firm)
Abstract submission is now closed for this year's meeting.
Members, residents, medical students and nonmembers are encouraged to submit abstracts for presentation during the scientific sessions on Friday, June 1, 2018.
Residents will be permitted to present one paper each. There is no restriction to the resident being a coauthor of other papers.
Instructions for Submitting an Abstract:
- Download and complete the "fillable" author disclosure form. Then return to web site and attach your completed disclosure form using the provided file upload field on the online submit abstract form. The disclosure form is required in order to submit an abstract.
- Abstract submission is now closed for this year's meeting..
- The time allotted for each presentation will be 5 minutes. You will be advised of your time frame with notification of acceptance.
- Abstract acceptances/denials will be notified via the email provided by the submitter. It is the responsibility of the submitter linked to this email to notify all named authors regarding email notifications and requests. This is especially important if you plan on having another person present your abstract.
- PowerPoint presentations must be made available to our AV person on site either prior to the start of the meeting or prior to your assigned session time. Please contact the Society with issues or concerns.
Audiovisual Equipment at the Conference:
- A Windows compatible computer and LCD projector will be available.
- Slide presentations are not acceptable.
Residents of the OVSPS are eligible for the following awards:
Best Overall Paper - $1000
Best Clinical Paper - $750
Best Basic Science Paper - $750
2nd Best Clinical Paper - $500
2nd Best Basic Science Paper - $500
Award for Best Paper by a non-OVSPS program:
Best Outside Paper - $500